Wrestling News

Enzo Amore released from WWE

Following a suspension for alleged sexual assault, WWE have released Enzo Amore.

Photo © WWE

WWE have announced the release of WWE Cruiserweight Champion, Enzo Amore.

WWE have opted to release Amore from his contract after recently indefinately suspending him following allegations of sexual assault stemming from October last year.

The unnamed woman, coming forward via Twitter, shared graphic details of the “assault” she claims happened in October 2017. Her statement says;

“The original question TOOPOOR asked me was if I would suck Enzo’s dick. I said possibly but if I wasn’t down she said we could all just hang out. Then they got me way fucked up & they left knowing what was about to happen. When Enzo the WWE guy stared coming on to me I was passed out on the couch. I said “I want to get to know you first before doing anything.” He replied, “Bitch I have 1million followers on instagram…you should be begging for this dick.” & then he restrained me & it happened. I never would be this dramatic about something like this but I want you all to know that I would’ve left if I could. I was in psychosis – I had no idea what was going on. I remember bits & pieces & I have constant flashbacksMy mental issues have been the worst ever & I suffer from major PTSD from it.”

A Phoenix Police Department representative confirms a report was filed, and the bulk of the investigation is already complete, pending lab results.

Inside sources say the alleged incident took place on October 19; in the early morning. According to Enzo’s Instagram account, he was in Pheonix on October 18, and returned to Los Angeles the following night.

Amore has responded by a statement from his lawyer;

WWE have released a statement;


To Top