Another batch of WWE Performance Center trainees have been announced today after a weekend in Toronto, Canada for all of the biggest wrestling promotions.
The picks of the bunch are EVOLVE wrestler Austin Theory (The WWN Live Champion and appeared on the 10th Anniversary EVOLVE Special on the WWE Network) and Santana Garrett who appeared in the first Mae Young Classic tournament, and was mentored by the likes of Scott Hall and Larry Zbysko.
Joining them are the following:
- Tehuti Miles: A U.S. Army veteran and Division 1 football player. Did a tour of duty in Afghanistan.
- Ej Nduka: A former professional football player from the CFL, IFL & AFL. 6″6 and 265lbs.
- Aleksandar Jaksic: Semi-pro basketball star, Jaksic is a German wrestler and has been trained by both Alex Wright & Santino Marella. 6″5.
- Briana Brandy: Up-and-coming hip hop artist who has many years of extreme CrossFit experience. She once toured with Soulja Boy.
- Rita Reis: She’s a Jiu-Jitsu world champion and multi-time medalist in jiu-jitsu & judo.
- Marcos Gomes: A 260lb Brazilian, who specialises in jiu-jitsu, boxing and is also an instructor in muay thai.
- Catalina Garcia: A Chilean wrestler known as “La Diva del Ring”. Former two-time women’s champion in Revolucion Lucha Libre.
We will keep you posted with any updates surrounding the new class of trainees.