WANT TO WRITE ABOUT WRESTLING?
Do you have a passion for professional wrestling? Would you like to write articles, reports or news? Come and join the team of one of the fastest growing pro wrestling news outlets and write about wrestling. With over 60,000 Social Media followers and counting, you can guarantee your work will be seen not only by fans like you, but by influencers and people within the industry of pro wrestling.
No prior writing experience is needed (although it is preferred) however we do look favourably on individuals who:
- Possess good writing skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Show a passion for pro wrestling and want to write about wrestling
- Stay afloat of the hot topics and trends
News and articles are what we thrive upon. Aim to produce content that separates us from every other wrestling news site out there. Stories that people might not cover. Rumours and speculation aren’t our thing. We prefer true, honest stories that dig below the surface and make us stand out.
The more relevant the topic you write about, the more hits it’ll get. However list features are great also, because we can reschedule those to go out on social media for months to come. We like our writers to hit the following critera:
- Recommended 1000 words or more
- Avoid using insider terms such as “mark”, “jobber” etc…
- Find official videos and pictures to use in your stories. These are less likely to get taken down from their source (YouTube etc…)
- Be active in sharing yours and your fellow colleagues’ work on Social Media
In return, we will promote your work on all of our social media accounts. You are free to write for any other outlets while writing for us.
We’re looking for the following material:
- Show Reports from WWE, TNA, ROH, UK (within 48 hours of the show ending)
- News Stories
- List articles (Top 10s etc…)
- Columns / Articles
- ROH news correspondents *PRIORITY
- US Indy news correspondents (TNA, PWG, Chikara etc.) *PRIORITY
- UK indy news correspondents (PCW, ICW, PROGRESS etc.) *PRIORITY
- NJPW news correspondents (English language) *PRIORITY
If you think you fit the criteria and want to apply to be part of the team, please fill out the form below, and our Chief Editor will respond to you as soon as possible, usually within 48 hours. Applications with examples submitted will typically be responded to more quickly.[ccf_form id=”9947″]