AEW President Tony Khan was a guest on today’s episode of Busted Open Radio and revealed that the AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view on May 30th will take place with a full capacity crowd in attendance.
Khan noted that there will be an AEW live event on the Friday before Double or Nothing, as well as a fan fest on the Saturday, with the PPV taking place on Sunday.
It’ll be the first time in over 14 months that AEW has had a full crowd at any event. The last time was in March 2020 when Cody Rhodes had this speech.
Double or Nothing 2020 Quick Results
- Casino Ladder match: mystery entrant BRIAN CAGE was the ninth and final combatant and retrieved the chip in 28:37.
- MJF defeated Jungle Boy in 17:34.
- Cody Rhodes defeated Lance Archer to become the first ever TNT Television champion in 21:00.
- Kris Statlander defeated Penelope Ford in 8:08.
- Dustin Rhodes defeated Shawn Spears in 3:25.
- It was announced that All Out 2020 would take place on September 5.
- Hikaru Shida defeated Nyla Rose to win the AEW Women’s title in 16:32. Shida paid tribute to the late Hana Kimura before, during and after the title win.
- Jon Moxley defeated The Exalted One, Mr. Brodie Lee in 15:32 to retain the AEW World title.
- The Elite and Matt Hardy defeated The Inner Circle in the Stadium Stampede after 34:00.