In a strange move, British Wrestling Revolution, based in Lincolnshire, has vacated all of its title belts.
Announcing the decision on Twitter, they said: “Due to the pandemic and BWR’s subsequent hiatus, championships have not been defended for over 6 months. Therefore, effective immediately, all BWR titles are declared vacant. Former champions will get the chance to regain their titles at the earliest opportunity.”
The now-former champions were:
- Heavyweight Champion: Rampage Brown
- Women’s Champion: Gia Adams
- Cruiserweight Champion: Tu Byt
- Underground Champion: Tom Weaver
- Tag Team Champion: Matt Myers and Nathan Cruz