E3 2021, was one of the most anticipated events. It was uncertain and unclear how many companies would appear in the video game showcase. The event included announcement from Nintendo, Capcom, Esports, Verizon, Razer, Rainbow 6, and more.
Day 1 Recap:
- Ubisoft Forward
- First-look at the open world game of Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora.
- Rainbow 6 network updates for 2022.
- Rainbow 6 Extraction.
- Extended scene for Far Cry 6 season pass that will allow player to play as villains from the franchise.
- Mario and the Rabbids are joining forces once again in Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope!
- Gearbox revealed a behind the scenes look on the Borderlands movie.
- Butt Stallion ( Tiny Tina)
Day 2 Recap:
- The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase.
- SQUARE ENIX announced Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther is be available on Marvel’s Avengers
- Warner Bros. Games trailer Back 4 Blood.
- 24 Entertainment– Naraka Bladepoint.
Day 3 Recap:
- Take-Two Interactive hosted a panel on diversity, equity and inclusion in today’s industry.
- Accessibility in Gaming– This panel went over the ability for people with disabilities for gaming.
- Verizon showcased thier 5G for gaming and esports. Click here for more info.
- Intellivision: Amico, the family-friendly home console.
- Mythical Games launched early access for Blankos Block Party.
- Freedom Games announced a few release dates.
- Capcom: Announced additional Resident Evil Village DLC. Then revealed updates for the Monster Hunter| stories 2, and displayed new gameplay for The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. More info here.
- Capcom Fighters.
- Capcom Cup.
- Razer announced the new Razer Blade 14, a new laptop that the company calls the world’s most powerful 14-inch gaming laptop.
- The Indie Games Showcase highlighted a handful of new indie games for stream and multiple platforms.
Day 4 Recap:
- Nintendo Announcements: The reveal of Tekken‘s Kazuya Mishima coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- 2D entry in the Metroid saga.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and more. Watch here.
- BANDAI NAMCO focused on The Dark Pictures Anthology. Watch here.
- Yooreka Studios announced new games, some are playable right now as free demos on Steam.
These are a few highlights from this year’s E3.