GCW Joey Janela’s Spring Break 6 Part 1 event on March 31, 2022, will feature Joey Janela taking on Sean Waltman in a grudge match.
Three title matches are also lined up. Jon Moxley will defend the GCW World Championship against AJ Gray. Gray won the Brass Ring ladder match at The Wrld on GCW event to earn the title shot. Alex Colon will defend the Ultraviolent title against John Murdoch. The H8 Club will defend the tag team titles in a three-way match against The Briscoes and Second Gear Crew.
Mickie James will be in a singles match against Allie Katch while Blake Christian will return to GCW to face AR Fox. Spring Break Scramble match is also announced for the show.
- The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe) defeated The H8 Club(Matt Tremont & Nick Gage) (c) & The Second Gear Crew (Mance Warner & Matthew Justice) in a Three-Way Tag Team match to win GCW Tag Team Championship
- Blake Christian defeated AR Fox
- Mickie James defeated Allie Katch
- Nick Wayne defeated Jordan Oliver, Jimmy Lloyd, Gringo Loco, Alec Price, Jack Cartwheel & Ninja Mack in Spring Break Scramble match
- Joey Janela defeated X-Pac.
- Jon Moxley (c) defeated AJ Gray – GCW World Championship Match
- John Wayne Murdoch defeated Alex Colon (c) – GCW Ultraviolent Championship Match