CBD edible gummies are certainly the yummiest cannabis treats that you can have. That’s because other methods of taking CBD or medical cannabis, such as smoking, vaping or tincturing are often not as tasty and are a bit more complicated to administer. For example, with vaping it you will need to use certain tools or apparatus to vape the CBD.
But with edible gummies, you don’t need any of that as they come in tiny little packs such as a tin making them super portable and handy to use wherever. You could literally take them whenever you like without worrying about privacy or discretion. Just put one in your mouth, and you’re good to go.
On top of that, you can now get CBD edible gummies in vegan so there is something for everyone. And then there are all the curative effects of CBD that you can gain with just a single dose.
With that being said, let’s take a closer look at its advantages.
What Are The Benefits Of Cbd Edible Gummies?
Along with all the obvious properties of CBD, such as relief from anxiety, chronic pain, stress, and sleep issues, it also offers cool advantages over other mediums of taking CBD.
1. Ideal dosage – One of the major benefits of CBD gummies is its accurate dosing. That’s because each individual gummy will be dosed making it easier to keep track of how much you are taking.
For instance, the award winning edible of the year 2019- the Paso’s CBD edible gummies vegan contain about 20 mg of CBD content per piece.
2. No “high” – Although CBD is not the main compound that causes the “high”, it can still make you feel drowsy or slouched when it’s taken via smoking or vaping due to the domino effect.
Edibles, on the other hand, differ. That’s because anything eaten takes about an hour or so before getting digested completely. And by the time it gets digested, the strength of CBD is weaker and will have absorbed into your bloodstream at a slower rate.
3. Affordable – Unlike other mediums, CBD edible gummies do not require any device or cartridge. So you can save a lot of money and time that you have to spend in order to find, maintain, replace or clean those additional products.
Similar to traditional gummies, CBD edible gummies are nothing but chewable gummies infused with cannabis extracts.
Like all CBD products, CBD edible gummies can be made using three different types of CBD:
1. Full-spectrum CBD uses the full chemical profile of plants from the cannabis family. That means, that if a product is full spectrum, it would have CBD along with all the cannabinoids, terpenes and other compounds found in hemp including the infamous THC, the main psychoactive compound, known for its mind-altering effects. Hemp naturally has a much lower amount of THC in it and so this is why CBD products in the UK are derived from hemp given that THC is only allowed to a negligible amount. In the UK, it would be accurate to say that most CBD edible gummies will be using broad spectrum or isolate, as it would be a push calling it full spectrum with the amount of THC actually present. This is usually reserved for types of CBD with much higher concentrations of THC.
2. Broad-spectrum CBD is similar to full-spectrum. Except it does not contain any THC. That’s why broad-spectrum can be considered full-spectrum in countries where THC is not allowed in cannabis products. For example, the UK, where all CBD products must contain less than 0.3% THC.
3. CBD isolate contains nothing but CBD in its purest form while all the other cannabinoids, terpenes, plant matter and flavonoids are refined away from the extracts/ distillate.