As we head towards Wrestling Dontaku, New Japan takes a stop in Nagoya for two major title matches.
- Ren Narita & Shota Umino defeated Yota Tsuji & Yuya Uemura via pinf
- Suzuki-Gun (El Desperado, Minoru Suzuki, Taichi, Taka Michinoku & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) defeated Henare, Jushin Thunder Liger, Toa Henare, Tomoaki Honma & Yuji Nagata via submission.
- Dragon Lee, Togi Makabe & Toru Yano def. Bullet Club (Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa & Taiji Ishimori) via pinfall.
- Mikey Nicholls defeated Chase Owens via pinfall.
- Hirooki Goto & Ryusuke Taguchi defeated Hikuleo & Jay White via pinfall.
- Los Ingobernables de Japon (Bushi, Evil, Sanada, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) defeated CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Roppongi 3K, Tomohiro Ishii & Yoshi-Hashi via pinfall.
- Juice Robinson (c) defeated Bad Luck Fale to retain the IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship via pinfall.
- Kota Ibushi (c) def. Zack Sabre Jr. to retain the IWGP Intercontinental Championship via pinfall.
- Post-match, Tetsuya Naito challenged Kota Ibushi to a title match. Ibushi accepted.