New Twitch show to replace daily podcasts, retro review to debut
We have announced major changes to our brand and content, going forward from the 8th June 2020 (8/6/2020).
- TWM will now be called ‘The Wrestling Movement’ from 8/6/2020.
- TWM will no longer be creating daily podcast reviews. The current market has reflected that kind of format isn’t popular anymore, and have decided to push further into the streaming market. ‘TWM Live’ (working title will be a live stream on Twitch, Facebook and YouTube every Saturday from 5pm, starting 13/6/20. The TWM team will cover Raw, SmackDown, NXT, AEW and Impact in this show, with segmented content being put up for V.O.D on YouTube.
- There are also plans for a second live stream on Thursdays focusing on Indie Wrestling/International Wrestling, once shows begin to recommence post-lockdown.
- Our interview series, TWM Talks and Anything But Wrestling will remain as a podcast series, but will also be turned into a video series in addition.
- A new retro review series will begin on 24/6/20, reviewing TNA Wrestling from 2006 onwards, thanks to our partnership with IMPACT UK.
- We will also be doing one-off roundtables/discussions in audio form.