Welcome to another edition of The Wrestling Memia, where we share our favourite wrestling related memes from the past 7 days.
(1) Our first image comes to us from the incredibly talented Facebook page, ‘Wrestling Cartoons’:
Celebrating a relationship between two of wrestling’s true greats and Ric Flair’s tendency to sport a crimson mask, like no other, throughout his illustrious career. All that and the fact the art work is incredible.
(2) Our second picture comes from the always credible website and Facebook page, ‘Kayfabe News’:
It would be impossible to get this joke if not a wrestling fan but that is part of its humour. If you’re struggling, might I suggest checking out a New Age Outlaws’ entrance or two.
(3) Our next meme comes from one of the best Facebook pages, ‘Heelbook’:
Not necessarily funny meme but one that perfectly encapsulates how I felt upon hearing the news after months of torment since the Rumble. Plus, arguably the best and most well-rounded wrestler on the planet combined with one of the most powerful scenes in television history, what’s not to love.
(4) Our penultimate image comes to us from Facebook page, ‘Wrestlinks’:
All of the people involved in this match have at least one thing in common, can you guess what it is?
(5) Our final meme comes to us from what I believe to be one of the newer Facebook pages, ‘Cesaromania’:
AJ has been in the news for some of the wrong reasons recently and that is a shame because he is undoubtedly one of the best around. With this in mind, it still shocks me how little interest the E seems to have in him.
So that concludes another edition of The Wrestling Memia. We have had memes from four pages that have not, to the best of my knowledge, featured before. This gives more worthy pages some well-deserved love and brings you images that may not have hit your timelines.
Before we depart, here’s one from us:
OK, OK, it’s a shameless plug. But when there is to be a WrestleMania fan party this good in Manchester then there is every reason to include, what I have to say is also a fantastic poster. Be sure to get your tickets early to avoid missing out!
See you next week, folks!
– By Richard Thompson