We have a new weekly feature here at TheWrestlingMania.com, I am going to put together my top 5 memes of the week from around the internet. It really isn’t any more complicated than that so let’s get on with it!
(1) The first meme comes from a Facebook page that I am sure many of you have already know and love, ‘Wrestling Memes’:
It seems that WWE have finally found a way to get Del Rio to connect with the crowd!
(2) My second meme was created by ‘Heelbook’, another fantastic page on Facebook:
For years ‘GTS’, CM Punk’s signature manoeuvre, stood for Go To Sleep. Since Punk walked out and Vince’s explanation of the situation, Heelbook have shown us the true meaning.
(3) Our next meme is provided by ‘Our World: Wrestling’, another page on Facebook:
Here’s a WWE Studios film we’d all like to see. Famed for his ability to sell, the life of Wall Street debauchery seems the perfect fit for Dolph
(4) Now one from Facebook page ‘Hulkamemia’:
Rumours were rife when a picture surfaced of Taker showing his years. When he turned up on Raw though, The Undertaker had clearly made an effort to look his best.
(5) Our final meme of the week comes to us from Facebook page ‘Jericho Invented That’:
A lady who’s face seemingly speaks for us all. In a now growing list of WrestleMania events that people do not want to see, the prospect of Batista vs. Orton is taking us to new heights. Or is that new lows? Either way, BOOOOOOOOO!
So that’s it for our first edition of The Wrestling Memia. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. If you have got this far into my list then I am assuming that, like me, you love wrestling related memes. Be sure to share any funny memes that you see or create on The Wrestling Mania Facebook page and Twitter. You may end up seeing them in a future edition of The Wrestling Memia.
Before you go, here is a meme created by us, enjoy!
– By Richard Thompson