- We get a recap of Drew Gulak vs Tony Nese at Extreme Rules.
- Gulak then cuts a promo saying that 205 Live was hurt by Nese as champion since he couldn’t lead a division, becuase he lacked that killer instinct. He added any doubts Nese had about him have been erased and that Gulak’s grip on the title is greater with each passing day. He closes by saying that anyone who challenges him will suffer.
- Akira Tozawa defeated Samir Singh via pinfall.
- The Singhs beat up both Tozawa and Kendrick after the match briefly, but Kendrick and Tozawa fought back, steaing Samir & Sunil’s Bollywood award in the process.
- Part two of Humberto Carrillo’s retrospective talks about about him having sports entertainment in his DNA.
- Mike Kanellis defeated Jackson James via pinfall.
- Kanellis continued the beatdown on James and called out 205 Live GM Drake Maverick. Mike told Maverick that he could’ve gone anywhere, but he stayed in WWE. He said he did that because of two reasons; to show Maria that he’s as good as he says he is by becoming the Cruiserweight Champion and to kick Maverick’s ass. Maverick then told Mike that he should blame himself for all of his failures. They argue back and forth about their failings. Mike called Maverick a joke and insulted his wife, which led to Drake hitting Kanellis and sending him packing with a dropkick.
- Chad Gable defeated Jack Gallagher via pinfall.