WWE SUPERCARD HEATS UP WITH TWISTED NEW FORGED CARD TIER
Witness an all-new, powerful card tier and celebrate the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view with rewards for all users who log in between June 18 to June 28… 2K today announced the debut of the Forged card tier and rewards celebrating the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event in WWE SuperCard*, the collectable card-battling game from Cat Daddy Games. The new Forged card tier includes 75+ new, powerful cards from a grinding, molten metal workshop, featuring giant steel rams’ heads, powerful rhinos, snarling jaguars and magma-dripping wolves.
Over the coming days, WWE SuperCard social media channels will give players a sneak peek at behind-the-scenes assets for the tier, showcasing how these metal creatures came to life, with fan-favourite WWE Superstars such as Asuka, Becky Lynch, Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley and Triple H standing tall amidst twisted metal and rivets, while a fiery furnace blazes behind them.
In addition to the new tier, players can look forward to a celebration of the upcoming Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event. Between 12:00 p.m. on June 18 and 12:00 p.m. on June 28, all users who log in will receive a gift** including:
- One (1) SummerSlam ’20 Tier Sasha Banks Hell in a Cell card;
- Hell in a Cell ’21 Cardback;
- 1,000 SuperCoins;
- One (1) Behemoth Tier WWE Universe Support card.
For more information on WWE SuperCard and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com/supercard, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram or subscribe on YouTube.
- *WWE SuperCard requires iOS 11.0 or later for iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad, as well as requires Android 4.2.1 and up for Android devices. App includes optional in-game purchases.
- **Offer available to new and current users who log in to WWE SuperCard between 12:00 p.m. PT on June 18 and 12:00 p.m. PT on June 28. Rewards can be redeemed in-game in the store section. One offer per account only. Terms apply. Void where prohibited.
- Cat Daddy Games is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).