This week’s WWE RAW drew 1.527 million viewers which is the new record-low viewership for the show. The previous record low was the July 13th edition of RAW which drew 1.561 million viewers.
Here were the hourly numbers:
1.627 million (0.44 18-49 demo)
1.512 million (0.41 18-49 demo)
1.441 million (0.38 18-49 demo)
In addition to that, AEW Dynamite defeated all three hours of RAW in the 18-49 demo. Last week’s Dynamite drew an overall 0.45 in the 18-49 demo.
Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com reports that;
- While there were changes made during the day on Monday, the show aired largely as it was originally intended. Johnson wrote that “this was very much a Vince McMahon vision described by one source as ‘the write
- rs giving him what he wants.'”
- Keith Lee was originally scheduled to lose to The Miz in a singles match but it was changed to a handicapped match with John Morrison being added.
- The storyline with Retribution trying to recruit Ricochet is expected to last several more weeks.
- There were numerous segments that were longer than planned which management was said to be unhappy about.
- Lana is expected to be off television for the next several weeks. While there was buzz that Charlotte could end up being Asuka’s replacement partner at the WWE TLC PPV, nothing has been confirmed at this time.