It’s the end of an era as SmackDown Live superstars prepare to move to Friday nights and Fox.
- Rowan opens with the mic. He calls himself an artist, says the crowd see him as less than human but says that’s fine because might means right. Daniel Bryan interrupts and says if Rowan feels disrespected and right, then he’d better show some respect and fight.
- Rowan defeats Daniel Bryan via pinfall.
- Afterwards, Roman Reigns comes down and starts to brawl with the former Bludgeons. Bryan recovers enough to join in, and after a Running Knee and a Spear, they challenge Rowan and Harper to a match at Hell in a Cell.
- We see a Brock Lesnar vignette.
- In a sit down interview with Michael Cole, Kofi Kingston says he believes he will defeat Brock because he’s at the top of his game.
- Chad Gable cuts a promo, but he’s interrupted by Mike Kanellis.
- Chad Gable defeated Mike Kanellis via pinfall.
- Elias appears on the big screen and plays a song with lyrics mocking Gable’s height. (Totally stole the riff from Eagle Eye Cherry)
- Sasha Banks and Bayley defeated Carmella and Charlotte via submission.
- R-Truth runs off with Carmella as the hords run after the 24/7 Champion, leaving Charlotte to catch a two on one beatdown; Becky Lynch runs down for the save.
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Ali via pinfall.
- The New Day defeat The B Team via pinfall.
- Mandy Rose hands out copies of Maxim Australia, until Otis asks for a selfie.
- The Kabuki Warriors defeat Fire and Desire via pinfall.
- Shane McMahon comes down the ring with laywers and gives Kevin Owens two options: get tied up with the case for years, or take his job back with the fine dropped. KO has a counter offer: draw up documents stating what they both really want and suspend them above the ring, as they compete in a ladder match with both their careers on the line.
- Becky is talking about all the headstarts Sasha has and are going to need before Banks sneaks up behind her in a parking lot. After a brawl, Sasha targets the midsection. We fade to black on the USA era with Becky Lynch writhing in pain.